Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hmmm.

Few things on my mind:
-I've really changed a lot, even in the last few months. Only for the better.
-I think I'd actually prefer high school drama to working in a real work place, with people and their disgusting problems.
-I need to run more. (But I did ride my bike to and from work twice this week.)
-I'm going to have no friends with me on my 20th birthday. Sad.
-My brother is making 3 times the money I do, and he is just washing windows.
- I wish I spoke better Spanish.
-I love my family. No really, they're pretty cool to be around. I'm not just saying that.
-I have so many letters to write, and I don't want to get started on any of them.
-I should read more good books. But "the Princess Bride" translated into every day English is kind of like if the Bible were translated into surfer.... anticlimactic.
-My life is on the verge of changing a ton, I can just feel it.
-I still don't know how to register.
-I REALLY don't want to be poor in the fall! Or work during school. Shoot.
-I wish I was good enough for "America's Got Talent". Or "American Idol". Or any talent show... they're so cool.
-A long distance relationship makes me feel like a whiny high school girl.
-I miss my friends, and wish we were ALL back together in Tuscany 424 like before.
-How did I put up with the crazy people that I DON'T want back in my apartment for so long?
-Shoot. I'm REALLY going to be poor. For the rest of my life, basically. (This is really bothering me.)
-I'm getting more and more excited for Gabrielle's wedding as time goes on. This will be a PARTY!!!!!!
-I've found that I am more likely to use an overload of exclamation points than ever before.
-Why don't some people realize their hair is just NASTY. Not that I'm one to talk-- it goes down to my elbows and is never quite controlled. Haircut at the end of the summer.
-I am far too tired to be making lists right now, I'll probably look at this tomorrow and think "Hmm, these are all really stupid".

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're getting excited!! I am too!! it's only like a month and a half away Camille!!!!! (apparently I use exclamation points a lot too...) But seriously... isn't that crazy to think about?
    Ps... We'll have to do something fun when you're up in WA to make up for me not being there for your birthday. Oh and when are you coming up?? lol

    And how did you survive living with the people you never want to live with again? They were CRAZY

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA cam cam. I liked this part.
    "I REALLY don't want to be poor in the fall! Or work during school. Shoot."
    I concur.

    ReplyDelete