Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend

This week was a long one. But it ended quite well.
First Brandon got sick... which is always hard. He's been a trooper though, and he's holding up just fine. Hasn't even missed class! So it was extra nice when on Friday (after I took my PE midterm) we had a spontaneous date to Idaho Falls. He promised that we would go on a nice date when he got feeling better, but it was awesome just being able to spend that one-on-one time with him. We went to the mall, took some photobooth pictures (that of course look totally ADD, but I love them), and went to Cafe Rio.
I didn't know what I was going to be for Halloween until I dressed up. Even then, my costume changed about 6 times. It started out as a nerd, turned into Pam from the Office, and ended up as a trophy wife with grey roots. Put in by flour in my hair, which is still not out even after 2 showers. Brandon ended up being a redneck, so we looked something like this:




Yes, I about died laughing when Brandon came out of his room. Since he's been growing out his mustache for the last week or so-- because I said he could as long as he was sick-- it was perfect. Throughout the night I put a pillow under my shirt as well, and it was pretty awesome.



Ugh, that's a horribly creepy smile.
Basically this is why Brandon is awesome. He's pretty shy when you first meet him, but every once in a while he will do something so ridiculous that you just laugh and laugh, and he's not even embarrassed. Until you bring a video camera around... Then he clams up. So I didn't get any of his dance moves.
Tonight we didn't do anything. Made waffles and watched Harry Potter. And, apparently, ate all the cookies that his roommate's girlfriend sent to him from Florida. He'll learn, don't set your cookies on the table and leave for Provo for a weekend haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment