Brandon and I have been talking for a while about PA School, and had many different ideas of how we wanted to get to that point. Luckily Brandon talked with someone who knew what they were talking about, who said that a Master's of Nursing program would not benefit him going to PA school much. As a result, we have narrowed it down to 5 schools:
Pacific University- Oregon
Salus University- Philadelphia
University of California, Davis- Sacramento, California
University of Charleston- West Virginia
Baylor- Houston
We thought of other schools as well (Arizona, UC Denver, University of Washington, U of U, Duke, etc.), but they have prerequisites that would keep up in school for a year longer. As it is, some of the programs would start in January of 2014, and some would start in September of 2014. So we're a ways off from getting started, but I'm still excited! I will keep the list updated. I have my favorites, but I'll keep those to myself before we know where we're going.
UC Davis!! only because i'm selfish and want you by me
ReplyDeleteI agree- UC Davis!!!!
ReplyDelete