Thursday, July 9, 2015

4th of July 2015

We had a pretty low key 4th after a busy few days taking time to check out Miami (more on that when I upload the pictures from our camera).

I bought this outfit before she was even born, just for 4th of July. It didn't disappoint. The bow was courtesy of a sale at Claire's. It accented her red hair very well!
I ran my first 5k post birth! I haven't run much since she was born, but needed a motivation to get going again. Brandon pushed her along as I ran verrry slowly. I blame it on the 90 degree weather which made me want to die. But I was pleasantly surprised with my time- 39:25.
That night we went out to watch fireworks... mainly because a little someone was crabby and she likes the night air. She LOVED watching the fireworks go off over the ocean. We left before it got too loud.
We are serious party animals now with a baby. We love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment