How can this be?! I told Brandon she is closer to 6 months than to being born... this is crazy. It still feels like yesterday that we were terrified of picking her up because she seemed so tiny.
But this has really started getting fun. She is developing a personality and I love it!
I never want to forget:
- Her noises. She will talk your ear off if she is in the mood. She has also started giggling a lot. See example here:
She has started making some funny squeals as well. While we were flying home she saw some girls that were talking to her, and she would do this super high pitched squeal once in a while and it was cracking up the people behind us.
- Her hands. She is always clasping her hands together, which is so stinking cute. It makes her look like she is being really polite.
She even does it with her toes sometimes.
- Her thumb sucking. She just discovered it and while I know it will be a nasty habit to break eventually, for right now it's so cute.
She only does it when she's really tired. I have to keep that nail trimmed so she doesn't poke herself in the eye with it!
- THE HAIR. It is still red, and I love it. I want it to stay red forever.
- The bubbles. She doesn't even realize it, but she blows bubbles all the time and they just hang out there. (Now, this picture it from when she was mad, so don't think we are bad parents. She was just grumpy.)
So while it means we have to change our shirts a lot because she always has drool bubbles (and spit up bubbles, ugh) coming out of her mouth, we get a kick out of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment