Wow, I can't believe it's 2016. 2015 was such a huge year for us (obviously). And this year will be pretty big too between my parents going on a mission and Brandon graduating PA school!
I did complete some of my resolutions from last year! I read the Book of Mormon by myself (and we finished it together for the 3rd time since being married!), I read 50 books, I logged 200 miles on MapMyRun.
I also failed dismally at other resolutions. I did NOT go to the temple and bring 12 family names. I did NOT stick with a budget. I did NOT plan 3 meals a week (although I was closest with this one). But oh well! New year, new start right?
I have some new resolutions. I am going to run another half marathon! (and stick with a training plan this time) I already found one in Key Largo in November. I really wanted to run one that goes into Everglades national park, but they're all on Sundays. I am also going to log 500 miles this year! 200 was perfect for having a baby last year, but I want to step up my game. I'm giving up soda (for real this time) all year. Don't tell Brandon how long, he said he doesn't want to know so he doesn't try to keep me accountable. He just knows I am not drinking soda, and when he sees me drink one he'll assume I am done. I want to cut down 10% of our hospital bill debt. That might not sound like a lot, but when you have no income it is!
I have a ton of little goals, so I won't list them all. I'm also going to update all the posts I have drafted. I have been so bad at updating about trips, which is the whole point of this blog. So stay tuned for some old posts!
I also want to take advantage of this great place we live in! We are going to find more fun (and cheap or free) places to go and things to see. So bring on 2016!

No comments:
Post a Comment