Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Cora's Car Seat Pictures- Month by Month

So when we got home from the hospital with our teeny tiny newborn, we put her down in her carseat and just laughed at how tiny she was. Then we took this picture.
Can we just notice the fail of how her leg is sticking through the arm hole? Man, we were the most clueless parents. She was SO TINY!
One of the things I wanted to do was take a picture month by month for the first year. Which is what the cute quilt pictures are. But I didn't take a picture of her when she was tiny on the quilt, which makes me so sad! Because she grew 2 inches and gained 3.5 pounds in those first few weeks. It isn't the same. But anyway, I decided to take pictures of her in her car seat to show her growth.
1 month:

2 months:
3 months:
4 months:
5 months:
6 months:
7 months:
8 months:
9 months:

10 months:


Believe it or not, she still has 3 inches and 10 pounds to go before she outgrows the car seat!
11 months:


12 months *Actually about 14.5 months, last day before we transferred her to her new carseat:

I can't believe she is already that big!

No comments:

Post a Comment