The other thing I wanted to do was go to the Tulip Festival with Cora. We went with Aubry again, and Jaran came with us. It was beautiful!
People loved seeing Cora sitting among the tulips.
Jaran is so nice to chase Cora around so the two pregnant women didn't have to.
She loved feeding the fish.
The scents were amazing.
Oh my cute Cora!
They have a permanent exhibit of statues representing different scenes from the Bible an early church history. It was amazing!
Funny story- after we looked through the flowers we went to the food trucks and got some lunch. We were sitting on a hill, and Cora unlocked the stroller and pushed it down the hill. Well, that was the fastest I have moved in a long time! I caught the stroller before it ran over some teenagers sitting in front of us.
Cora had a lot of fun and entertained Grandpa Myres. Here she is saying "Ta-da!"
I'm glad we got this picture with Grandpa. It was just before we went to the airport, and he was about to go back to bed. Cora called Grandma Myres "My-ERS!" and Grandpa "Gih-Dapa My-ERS!" She was very sweet and talkative to them, even though she was pretty unintelligible. She ran around and danced and made everyone laugh. I know she won't remember it, but I will!
Trying to convince a 2 year old to stay in her seat was rough.
It was worth all the stress of traveling at 30 weeks pregnant and dealing with a 2 year old on my own for 4 days. Oh yeah, and forgetting her favorite stuffed animal for the night. But we made it, and had a lot of fun!
Jaran is so nice to chase Cora around so the two pregnant women didn't have to.
She loved feeding the fish.
The scents were amazing.
Oh my cute Cora!
They have a permanent exhibit of statues representing different scenes from the Bible an early church history. It was amazing!
Funny story- after we looked through the flowers we went to the food trucks and got some lunch. We were sitting on a hill, and Cora unlocked the stroller and pushed it down the hill. Well, that was the fastest I have moved in a long time! I caught the stroller before it ran over some teenagers sitting in front of us.
Cora had a lot of fun and entertained Grandpa Myres. Here she is saying "Ta-da!"
I'm glad we got this picture with Grandpa. It was just before we went to the airport, and he was about to go back to bed. Cora called Grandma Myres "My-ERS!" and Grandpa "Gih-Dapa My-ERS!" She was very sweet and talkative to them, even though she was pretty unintelligible. She ran around and danced and made everyone laugh. I know she won't remember it, but I will!
Trying to convince a 2 year old to stay in her seat was rough.
It was worth all the stress of traveling at 30 weeks pregnant and dealing with a 2 year old on my own for 4 days. Oh yeah, and forgetting her favorite stuffed animal for the night. But we made it, and had a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment