Oh tiny James. You aren't quite so tiny anymore! (16 pounds 11 ounces and 26.5 inches long as of his checkup)
- I love how much you love your dad. This month James has really taken to watching Brandon when he walks in. If he gets ANY attention from Brandon he just lights up. It is good, since for the first little bit he didn't want to be around Brandon.
(Watching Brandon walk in after work)
- I love how you love your sister. Even if she IS a little bit scary.
James LOVES watching Cora run around. He flinches when she gets close, but he is trying so hard to touch her when she gets close. She loves him too. Even if she threw the duvet on his face the other day and made him cry.
-I love watching you try to grab! He focuses SO hard on his hands while he grabs at things.
- I love how go with the flow you are! You will sleep anywhere, which is so helpful right now in this big transition from one to two kids. Plus you like a baby carrier, which is more than we could say about Cora at this age. With one kid it was easier to just carry her, but we need help with 2.
-I love how STRONG you are. You don't snuggle anymore (which is sad) because you just want to sit up and look around. You aren't floppy at all (but you haven't been for a long time). We started the Bumbo seat this month and you have no problem sitting in it for a long time. Now, how long you WANT to sit there is another question.
(You hate your tummy time, but when you do it is pretty amazing!)
-I love watching how proud you are when you do something! The other night James tried to roll, and with a little bit of help (one finger) he rolled over. He was SO excited.
Then he rolled by himself and was not so thrilled to be on his stomach.
James, you are the sweetest. You light up our lives and we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment