Cora got to do her second dance class the past 2 months. She missed a few classes due to sickness, but it was hilarious nonetheless. I love the class, and it is worth the small fee considering how much she actually does. And she LOVES it!
Her first day, she stood in the back and cried until her friend Annie came over and hugged her. It was SO cute!
Yeah she was paying attention.
A few weeks before the recital, she would NOT stop crying during class. She clearly was just recovering from some sickness. But look at how cute she was!
The recital was SO funny. Here are some of the still shots that I got.
This one looks like she's doing the chicken dance. I laughed so hard when I saw it.
Unfortunately the videos are bigger than what I can put on the blog. But she loved dance class, and I think she'll do another one in the fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment