Old blog post catch up!
How do I have a 3 year old?
Cora is growing by leaps and bounds. She is now 38 inches tall and 34 pounds. I don't think of it too much until I see the difference between this year and last year. For example, this picture from Brandon's first day of work in 2017 vs. a year later:
LOOK AT THOSE LEGS. She didn't have any legs last year!
Cora's speech is still improving. Now that we know that her ear infections were chronic and not going to go away, I know that her hearing will improve that much more.
She's kind of sassy. KIND of. But she's so funny, she wants to copy everything we do. She wants so badly to be a big girl!
One of her favorite things to do is get ready to "go on a run". I love that I'm at least teaching her to be active.
Cora, you're a great first child. Nowwwww let's see what 3 has in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment