Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Idaho, back again.

It's so cold here. I know I haven't blogged for a while, and I have to still blog about my awesome trip to San Francisco and Gabrielle's wedding. But I wanted to talk about class first. Luckily, my classes are at pretty good times (although going to bed early to wake up for my 9:00 classes and church should prove to be difficult). Unluckily, they're going to prove to be hard.
At first I didn't agree with my bishop- I was worried that he would be too strict. But within the last 2 weeks I've grown to respect him, and I understand now that he's new and worried about being a good bishop.
I love my roommates, which is nice. It's so much less stressful having a normal roommate relationship.
I'm making friends in my classes... most of them are girls. My favorite class will probably be the hardest one-- Early Field.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad you have normal roomies finally! good luck with school this semester and remember you can stay with me in az if you ever need to melt off the idaho snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. more information! Glad you are doing so well.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is like the shortest post you've ever done. blog more!

    ReplyDelete