The last week of work went well. Not much to report besides getting thrown in the lake by a 17 year old lifeguard... twice. They were both my fault, the first time I sank his shirt in the lake and the second time I formed an alliance with a 10 year old girl who had a grudge because he threw her in the Lagoon and when we went to splash him with water he threw me in.
The best part was on the last day of camp, I had two little friends (being about 21 years old) come to camp just to try and throw me in. I found my fight in me, and basically won that fight. I kicked one guy in the chest, just as an example. When I took off my uniform (because it was wet), someone put it in the freezer. I took it out and let it thaw, and went on my break. When I came back, it was gone... THis is what Agustin did with it (it's frozen solid):
Thank you for that.
Lucie was in the middle of this whole conspiracy, so when her mom brought her 2 spare shirts just in case I made to freeze them both. So technically I got the last laugh.
Saturday we went to Flugtag. What is Flugtag, you ask? It is an excuse to watch people be idiots, basically. But it was awesome. People would build floats and launch them off a 30 foot pier, in an effort to see if "Red Bull gives you wings". All the people in charge were high... it did NOT raise my intelligence level at all. However, there were some pretty interesting floats, my favorite was of Obama:
They also had T-Shirts:
Bama got Flap.



next year, frankie. i'll get you!
ReplyDelete