Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

well, 2010 is done. It's been a pretty big year. I don't have a ton of things to say about it, as it's been blogged. And I have no melancholy moping about how I wish I had done more this time around, because I think I've done a good job of this year.
Highlights?
-Weddings weddings weddings- (with Rachel's being yesterday! Congrats)
-Two good semesters of school under the belt
-Lots of money earned and exercise done at work this summer
- The first semester I wasn't looking for someone to like, I met Brandon. It was a good accident, and taken up 10 months of this last year.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Plus, you know, I was in your 2010.
    It's ok if you've forgotten me.
    ...sheesh.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were another one of the highlights... you were the highlight of 2009-2010 school year.

    ReplyDelete