I was going to do a summary of all my classes, but then the blog deleted like half of it so I'll just go with this.
Social Dance- Great skill that I"ll have for the rest of my life. Class was even better after Brandon got mono and we didn't have to switch partners anymore. Ultimately, we were in a dance competition for the waltz and made it to the second round. Which was more than we expected so I'm totally happy with it.
Education Classes- I learned a lot about how I'm going to do with teaching when the time comes. I now know what I need to work on and what I am good at with regards to teaching. I learned how to make a lesson plan (and according to my teacher do it well... who would have thought?), and improved my handwriting a little bit.
Roommates- It was certainly nice to have roommates without drama this semester. I was beginning to believe that it was impossible to fit 6 girls into an apartment without problems. I can honestly say that I have not had a bad thought about any of my roommates. Which, given my track record of somewhat lackluster living situations (not ALL of you guys, don't worry), is a feat.
Me- I can do hard things. I finally got a 3.76 GPA this semester, which wasn't even that hard to do. I am just going to try harder to not get a B+ next semester, and see how much higher that can raise my total GPA. I stayed on top of my classes, and actually learned a lot from them. I feel like I am becoming more and more cut out to be a Special Ed teacher, the further I go into my program.
Brandon- I'm lucky to have someone like him with me. He's patient, and puts up with my silliness. He doesn't let me talk badly about myself, but reminds me of the good I'm doing when I get frustrated. I won't write too much mushy stuff, but I'll just say he's pretty awesome.
sounds like you had an AWESOME semester!! so glad it was pretty much drama free for you too.
ReplyDelete