Rocking the BYUI shorts.
Dad, Austin, and Dallin went scuba diving that morning, so we decided to go have fun without them. We went on a hike to find what turned out to be the world's smallest lighthouse. But the view was unbelievable.
(The wind was blowing, I do brush my hair in the mornings.)
And now you see why people want to live in Hawaii.
The hike was harder than I thought it would be. I don't know if it was the humidity, or the fact that I was way out of shape. Probably the first.
The lighthouse was probably 10 feet tall.
Bugs in Hawaii are bigger.
Our next adventure took us to the "Blow Hole", which was a crevice in the rock that made water from the waves shoot up out of it... like a blow hole from a whale.
We also got a sneak peek of Hanauma Bay, where we were going to snorkel another day.
The other highlight of the day was seeing the Coast Guard and Secret Service setting up camp outside our house... they were across the canal from our house because of Mista President staying right around the corner.
Next part was such a big part of our day it deserves its own blog post. Next stop, Polynesian Cultural Center!
No comments:
Post a Comment