Friday, March 29, 2013

Phones.

I'm not very nice to my phones.
I have the worst luck with phones.
I made it a year and 11 months with this one...
Over the past few weeks, the screen has been acting up. Probably from the last time it fell out of my lap when I was getting out of the car... I mean, I don't know why it stopped working!
But anyways, the screen just completely cut out today. I can BARELY see it, but since it's a touch screen phone with a keypad it makes things kind of hard. I can make calls, since I've basically memorized the way things are on there. But texting, or calling people who aren't on my favorites list? Forget about it.
(NOTE: You can still call the number. But if I answer and sound confused it's because I can't see who it is, sorry.)
We're also in the works of deciding whether or not we're going to get on our own plan soon, and I need a stable number for job opportunities to call me (cross your fingers). So, I bought this $20 TracFone and 400 airtime minutes. We'll see how far that gets me.
So, this is my way of getting the word out. I have most of my family's numbers in my phone, but if you're not sure just email or Facebook message me and I'll let you know. Who knows, we might just stay on these for the time being... they have smart phones for $50 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment