Remember how when I started running, I had a goal to run a half marathon?
I SIGNED UP FOR ONE.
Ohhhhh geez what did I do to myself.
I did it because I need motivation to keep running this year, and because I can feel good about traveling for a half marathon. Anything less would make me feel bad going out of the way... and pretty much everything is out of the way here.
So, I signed up for the Idaho Famous Potato Half Marathon on May 17. I figure if we are in Idaho, why not do something totally stereotypical?
I need the motivation to run during the winter... we're probably going to get a gym pass since BYU-Idaho has the ridiculous rule that once you graduate, you can't go back to the gym. Unless you want to pay $6 a day. I'm bitter about that.
So, I'm about a third of the way there with my running! That's not bad, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment