This time last year, I was on pins and needles. I knew that Alyse had gone into the hospital to have the baby (!!!) And I was DYING to know how everything went.
Finally, the text came. He was here! All 7 pounds of him. And I've loved him ever since.
The hardest thing is that we don't get to see him very much!! But they can move closer to us... or we can move closer to them... right?
(The first time we met Dane... everyone was dying to see Dan the Leiningers.)
My day is always made better by pictures of Dane... when I get them I do 2 things- drop everything and show them to Brandon. And he had BETTER always appreciate them, or else... (he does)
He has the personality for about 10 kids, but nobody was surprised by that. He loves his mom, and LOVES his dad. And he appreciates us, I think. He even liked Austin when he met him!
I made this (thanks Instagram)... it caught the few times we've made the same faces. Except the sleeping picture, I just like that one. Ahh, he's my favorite. And I can say that right now, because he's the only one!
And now this sweet boy is a year old.. happy birthday Dane we love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment