Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Barry University.

So, Brandon had his interview in Miami for PA school last week. This interview was REALLY early, because all the other emails said something to the effect of around the new year. But we were so excited! Just having an interview was a good sign.
He stayed with Tanner and Alyse (and sent me a picture of their cute baby boy):
 
I was on pins and needles the entire time. I knew that Brandon would do well, and between his Spanish history, work history, and raw animal magnetism (No? Not a qualification for PA school?) he would do fine. But still. It's nerve-wracking!
Well, he called me tonight... HE GOT IN!!!! Yessssss! It is STILL super early, since he hasn't heard back at all from any of the other schools. But they have a deposit, which we are going to put down now. And see what happens with other schools.
But yay! I'm so excited. This week has been one of learning at school, and it's good to know we have a future beyond Rexburg. (I like Rexburg, really I do. Just after a while...)


No comments:

Post a Comment