Ok, yeah it's been a while. It's been a long couple of weeks... except for Spud Harvest. That was a beautiful week off. I went to California, and didn't worry about a single school-related thing. But ever since then I've been up to my nose in work... The learning curve just got a little more steep.
But instead of dwelling on that, I'm trying to think of the positive things that are going on and that I'm grateful for.
-I have such a great support network.
- I don't always agree with all of the teachers, and it's weird being in charge of the aides that have more experience than I do, but when it comes to the kids I work with some of the most compassionate people ever.
Also, I'm almost done with my first semester! yayyyyy.
I can safely say I have worked my TAIL off this semester.
But instead of dwelling on that, I'm trying to think of the positive things that are going on and that I'm grateful for.
-I have such a great support network.
- I don't always agree with all of the teachers, and it's weird being in charge of the aides that have more experience than I do, but when it comes to the kids I work with some of the most compassionate people ever.
Also, I'm almost done with my first semester! yayyyyy.
I can safely say I have worked my TAIL off this semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment