We've been in hardcore "sell everything to move" mode. We've already sold our dresser, nightstands, coffee table, and barstools. So if we have company over in the next 6 weeks, we'll have to eat on the floor. We're just being cultural, I guess.
But in addition to posting our moving blog on all these sale websites, I've been planning our roadtrip. Now, I don't know if Brandon doesn't really care about how we get there, or if he just knows that type A personalities like to be indulged, but either way I've been able to plan where we go. I've asked him what he thinks, don't worry.
Here's a map of our route:
What's funny is Brandon didn't want to go to Albuquerque, but when I suggested Four Corners we didn't even think of that. Whoops. He's a trooper.
We're starting to get sad to leave, it's going to be weird to drive down the 15 freeway for the last time in who knows how long. But I'm SO excited to hit those Southern cities! We've already planned a lot of good food to go eat. And Graceland in Memphis woot woot!
For what it's worth, Alyse and I found some good Mexican food in Albuquerque when we drove through. It was on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. Though some real good Navajo tacos would be awesome too. Can't wait for your stop in Frisco!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good idea! That's where we're stopping for our first night, so we'll have to see when we get there. We can't wait for Frisco either!
ReplyDelete