Sunday, June 22, 2014

Scenic River Classic 10k

I just had the chance to run in my 3rd 10k. It was cheap, and profited a developmental workshop so I was all over that. I got Rachel to do it with me, which was awesome because we haven't run a race together for a while.
It was H-O-T. Luckily it wasn't just me, because I felt bad that I hadn't trained too much and felt like I wanted to die at some points. But the course was BEAUTIFUL. We were running down the river in Idaho Falls, and I just had to look around at the scenery as I ran by.
The good news is that I ran my 10k in only 5 minutes more than my last one. I trained a whole lot less for this one, so I am ok with that. Plus it was fun to spend a morning with Rachel while our husbands did more "manly" things.

No comments:

Post a Comment