Monday, March 30, 2015

Final month.

I have hit the wall with this pregnancy.
I still love this little girl (obviously), but I'm pretty sure she is trying to kill me from the inside out. I have what feels like a broken rib, where she likes to nestle her little kneecaps. I'm still going on walks, but basically because my doctor is a crazy person about my weight gain and makes me feel bad at every appointment. But walking on the beach makes it feel better.
(5 weeks to go and starting to feel large.)
Not to mention the heartburn that almost makes me throw up, the snoring that drove poor Brandon to the couch last night, and the ever mounting nerves over the fact that we are going to have a CHILD in our lives soon!
But then I have little moments like this.
Our friends down here just had a baby on Wednesday, and I got to spend a few hours just snuggling him. While I hope Baby isn't going to pop out at 9 pounds like Chip did, it was nice to snuggle with him and know that it will be ok soon. Right?
She didn't like sharing space though, and I felt her kick/knee him a few times. He is a fairly mellow child (granted at 4 days old), so he didn't care.
So, we are just playing the waiting game! I told Baby (no we don't have a name yet, despite everyone's suggestions) that she just needs to wait until Alyse's baby comes then she can come! So we will just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment