Saturday, April 25, 2015

Thoughts of a First Time Parent

"Is it too hot in here? Do you think she's ok?"
"Look at those tiny fingers!"
"She's been sleeping a long time, do you think she's ok?"
"Is it too cold in here for her?"
"She seems hungry, but I just fed her. Do you think she's ok?"
"Seriously? I just changed you!"
"She's spitting up, is she ok?"
"Her skin is shedding a little, is that normal?"
"Look at how cute she is with her eyes open!"
"She hasn't wet a diaper in a while, do you think she's ok? Oh, never mind."
"Hungry again? You just nursed for 45 minutes!"
"She's awake and not hungry, what do I do with her?"
"Is she ok with all those layers on?"
"What color is her hair?!"
"Is she breathing ok? It seemed to be kind of fast."
"What do you think she's thinking?"
"How are we going to do this by ourselves?"
"She's so cute."
"We just love her so much."
"Do you think she's ok sleeping in her chair?"
"Mom? What does _______ mean? Is it normal?"

Brandon says I have enough paranoia for the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment