Seriously. Cora is 5 months old? What the heck. She needs to be the tiny baby that we used to hold in one arm still.
-I love how wiggly she is. She is ALWAYS moving. Sometimes in the mornings, we will lay in bed and watch the rainstorms go by. I can only tell when she falls asleep when she stops wiggling.
-I love her noises. She is SO screechy right now. After a while it does make your ears ring, but it's so funny. She's also starting to move her tongue while she screeches, so it turns into a "WAAAALAAAALAAAALAAAALAAAAAAAAA!"
-Her giggles. She has been so happy lately.
-Her flexibility. She is starting to suck on her toes a lot, which means you can get hit with 4 flailing and wet limbs at the same time. It's her favorite thing.
-How she is always grabbing her toes. Seriously, always scrunched up. This isn't exactly new to this month, but I sure love it. She also tries to grab things with her toes, and uses them to feel things.
(Be still my heart. She loves his beard so much!)
-Her teeny tiny fists. She is ALWAYS sticking them in her mouth. Usually both at the same time, and she can never figure out why she is choking.
(Be still my heart. She loves his beard so much!)
-Her teeny tiny fists. She is ALWAYS sticking them in her mouth. Usually both at the same time, and she can never figure out why she is choking.
How did we get so lucky?






No comments:
Post a Comment