Ok this age is getting super fun! Here are some funny events from this month.
Chip LOVES Cora. He sits up and wants to touch her hands. She was not having it. "Umm, can you not?"
I love when Brandon sends me snapchat pictures like this.
She is starting to get SO cheesy! And so hilarious.
This was also when she showed her new trick... which she now does constantly.
Cora's Halloween pajamas. Since she growls constantly, makes sense right?
This is all the heart eyes in the world. I sent this to Brandon saying "Umm, are you coming?" Seriously, she is so cute. (I'm a tiny bit biased.)
Plaid overload
Cora wouldn't smile for me, but she sure smiled for Brandon!
It hurts my heart, it is so cute.
This was part of her 6 month photo shoot on her quilt from Great Grandma Putnam... WHY do all her cutest faces have to be blurry?! Ugh, it is such a struggle. But her smiles and giggles are so stinking cute.
October starts my favorite time of year (which basically extends to Easter). I LOVE celebrating holidays, and the festivities that come along with it. So having a baby who
Of course Cora was totally uninterested in the patch. She was tired and had just woken up from a little car nap. How else would it be a family outing?
Ahhhhh!
Totally vain moment (to distract from the fact that my hair looks that greasy, ew)- I was SO excited to be able to fit into those red pants again! It makes me feel like I am mostly back to my "normal" body, even if the weight is just repositioned a little.
See, Cora loved it. Right?
Afterwards (and after her nap), we took her to the park. I have been worried that she wouldn't be able to hold her head up or enjoy the movement... turns out she was just fine.
Seriously this was so cute. She was just smiling and laughing the whole time.
I love that it's tights weather. And by "tights weather", I mean it is less than 85 degrees. Luckily the church building is cooler, so I can do things like this.
This was just on a walk. She is so stinking lovey and LOVES going on walks.

Prunes are the best!
Cora is really getting the hang of getting out of rolling when she can. She will turn all the way over to look at someone.
I came over to help watch cousin Ezra while Tanner and Alyse were at the hospital to have baby Jane (yay!), and he was my shadow. Especially when I was nursing... this was my view. It was pretty hilarious.
Cora LOVES eating her prunes. It gets so messy though, especially all over our hands. She eats with her hands then touches mine.
She is starting to get into playing with toys! She just watched this texture cube and kicked her legs for a while.We had Ezra for a little bit a few days after baby Jane was born. She had to stay in the NICU for a little while, so that day Alyse and Tanner stayed at the hospital after Alyse was discharged. Ezra wanted to go to the park, but fell asleep before we left our building! Poor buddy had had such a rough couple days, so we drove around for a while to let him sleep. Cora eventually fell asleep too.
End of October is perfect beach weather! Look at that squint, and those ARM ROLLS.
Her hair is so red. This picture makes me so happy.
We accidentally match for church from time to time. I love it.
When Cora doesn't like a food, she makes this face and spits.
We carved a pumpkin the week of Halloween (Brandon did, I hate the texture and smells), it turned out well. So we took a few pictures with her.
She was so excited!
So we decided to take a few pictures with some Halloween props. It started well...
Then very quickly dissolved into madness.
I have no idea why, but don't judge me I picked her up right away!
We ate dinner outside one day on our balcony and Cora was SO excited! She just looked around and smiled.
And sucked on her chair.
Her hair is just getting more and more red. I love it.
And there you go, the longest post ever! I am going to do them 2 in a month now, to avoid this.






































No comments:
Post a Comment