Tuesday, February 16, 2016

10 months- I never want to forget

I can't believe another month has come and gone! And like I have said every month so far, it seems like she has exploded in learning!

-Her waving. I squealed so loudly when I saw this for the first time. And now she waves constantly at herself! She has also waved at friends a few times. My heart.

-How she follows me around. This is hilarious because she gets so excited when she finds me in the bathroom. Look at this!

-Her talking. Her new word is "Bwap!" She says it all the time. She is also starting to mimic words. Her first one was "No" (of course), but she has also said "Yes", "Yep", and something that sounds a lot like "Poop". Haha I guess that's what I say to her a lot.

-Her crawling. So last month she had just started this flop crawl deal, now she is REALLY crawling everywhere! She is so fast when she wants to be. With this new independence has come a lot less screaming when I walk out of the room. If she cries I turn around and say "Come on!" and she will crawl after me. She even follows me to the bathroom... That's actually her favorite room so we have to shut the door when we aren't in it. Luckily she doesn't find the kitchen as interesting... yet. It's lucky because we currently are at the tail end of a bug problem (EW), and I don't want her in there with them.

-Her expressions. Even the fake crying ones, as demonstrated by our Valentine's day picture. She was mad that I wouldn't let her roll all over the carpet.



I still love on her constantly, and squeeze her when I can (when she will let me), and I am so thankful for her being in my life! Happy 10 months lovebug!


No comments:

Post a Comment