Sunday, October 30, 2016

Grant's Visit, October 2016

The last week of October, Grant came out to visit for a med school interview. We are always more than happy to help a visitor, as long as they don't mind sleeping on an air mattress.
 Grant had 2 goals- nail his interview and become friends with Cora. The day his interview, we went to Key Biscayne for a walk around the lighthouse.








  We got to go up to the top of the lighthouse, but when the guard wouldn't let Cora in Grant and I just went up by ourselves. I was a little miffed, but once we got to the top I saw why. It was WINDY and not very safe for little people to walk around.




 Brandon and Cora just loved having a beach to run around on. Since we didn't have that right by our apartment!














 We got to go to our Halloween party that night. Unfortunately for Cora, Brandon and I started painting our faces when she was napping. So she was kind of shocked when she woke up and had 2 sugar skulls as parents when she woke up. 

 Cora was a good sport about getting her face painted!
 Grant was a Wiggle. It worked well with our costumes.

We were happy to have Grantie come stay with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment