Saturday, October 22, 2016

Pumpkin Patch visit- October 2016

Last year, we took Cora to a tiny pumpkin patch. Which was perfect for a 6 month old. But this year we wanted to bring her somewhere more exciting. Brandon was also nice enough to me to plan a trip for the day of Grandpa's funeral, which I wasn't able to attend and I was pretty sad about that.


  
   


 
 

 
 I love all these laughing pictures Brandon got.



 
 

As any doting parent does, I plopped Cora down in the middle of the pumpkins and took pictures. She blended in!
 


  Yeah that didn't last long.
 She's too cute.
 Best part of a pumpkin patch in Florida is they have frozen apple cider! Cora was a fan. 

  Hey look, we actually took a selfie without Cora for once!





  Our final stop was a tractor ride. Just took us up and back a little road, but Cora LOVED it.

 



 It was a fun and fairly inexpensive way to get out for the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment