How has half a year gone? I almost don't remember what it was like to just haul one kid around town. JUST KIDDING of course I remember... but I'd rather have Jamers with me. I don't think Cora remembers life without James that well by now.
This month, James has not slept through the night once. Seriously. He ends up in our bed every night. Which I'm pretty sure is his plan all along... He's slept with us more than Cora ever has. It's killing me! But when he gives a big smile when he wakes up, I am able to forgive him.
-I love how James has 2 teeth. They are SO cute! And good thing too, since teething is the WORST.
-I LOVE his relationship with Cora. Cora can make him laugh like nobody else.
-I love how much he loves me. As frustrating as it is, because I can't talk without him noticing I'm there and whining for me, it's nice to feel appreciated. (Just kidding, Brandon and Cora appreciate me! There's just something about a baby.)
-I love his new talent of grabbing things. He LOVES grabbing everything. It made for fun unwrapping presents on Christmas morning. The only problem is he can't hold onto things when he grabs them, so then I need to put them back in his hands. But he has some nice stuffed animals to hold now!
-I love his thumb sucking. It's soooo cute.
-I love his determination. He hasn't figured out how to crawl yet, but he sure wants to!
-I love his sweet nature. He was sick for the last 2 weeks, but we just assumed it was allergies and a cold (he has some nice red eczema patches on his cheeks). The other night he woke up screaming and could not stop. It was SO unlike him. When I brought him in to the walkin clinic they said he actually had a 102.7 temperature and throat ulcers. Turns out he had some kind of virus that causes both of those. Poor buddy! After a few days of antibiotics he is already feeling better. Even if he keeps getting sprayed in the eyes with the nose spray because he turns away.
James, you rock my world. People don't even believe me when you're grumpy.
No comments:
Post a Comment