Friday, December 1, 2017

Random November 2017 Activities.

Just a giant photo dump.
 I love how small his neck looks compared to his chins!
 James' face when Brandon walks through the door. So cute!

 First time on the swings. I THINK he liked it! 
 James has been driving me nuts with his always acting hungry, so one day I stuffed a banana in this mesh pouch and gave it to him. He LOVED it!
 Poor kid gets woken up by people shrieking in his face. He's so confused!
 We finally busted out the exersaucer, and Cora immediately jumped into it.



 1:00 church is SO hard with babies, especially since I'm supposed to play the piano in Relief Society and James has a major meltdown literally 10 minutes before Relief Society starts EVERY WEEK. But look at that!
 Cora is turning into such a good mommy. Here she is changing her donkey's diaper.
 And here she's reading it a book.
 James and his buddies! That's Clive on the left and Ruben on the right. They are so darling, and all within a month of each other.
 One of Cora's bad habits right now is spitting, so if I find that she's been spitting on her bed she has to clean it up. But she loves cleaning her bed so I don't know if it's an effective punishment.

 Snuggle bug.
 Since James had such a terrible sleep regression we decided to break the swaddling habit at the same time. What was the worst that could happen?
  I bring the baby wrap to church since James is heavy to carry around for a few hours. We LOVE the mother's lounge. Look at that smile!
 Good trunk control!
 Poor angel has had a rough time with his skin! We can't figure out what it is, initially we didn't think eczema but now we do.
 Cora is OBSESSED with story time at the library.
 She always gets the Target stickers and something like this happens. Or they end up on me. 
 James is finally getting a turn with the exersaucer!
 Cora's friend Hayley had a princess unicorn birthday party. It was JUST AS CUTE as you would expect! 
 

 We had the missionaries over just before we left for Utah, and Cora invited the missionary to play blocks. Literally, that's what she said. "Missionary you play blocks with me?" 
 So angelic looking.
 The children's museum is a little stressful with two kids... because it's all chasing Cora around. I don't know what I'll do when James is mobile and wanting to go the opposite direction. Maybe just make them take turns choosing where to go.
 But then we get stuff like this...
 SO funny!
 I do love these munchkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment