Cora is going to be 3 in 3 months??! Every time I sit down to write this I am always amazed at where the time has gone.
Cora is still the epitome of sugar and spice. She is SO smart and amazes me with what she remembers and can repeat back.
Some of her famous quotes:
-The other day Brandon said "Cora, let's put on your shoes to go on a walk!" And she said "Dad, you just need to chill."
-While I was sitting in the bathroom with her (Potty training), I was tired and putting my head in my hands. She said "Are you sad mom? Take a deep breath." And coached me through some deep breaths. While I was NOT sad, it was nice to be taken care of like that.
-She has this dumb plastic horse toy that is half broken, but I keep forgetting to throw it away and if she sees it she has to hold it. The other day I was trying to smuggle it away and she said "Mom, where's the horse?" I said "Hmm, I'm not sure". "You didn't even look." Yup!
She talks NONSTOP about her little stories and has quite the imagination. She uses her princess barbies to dance, and is always telling stories about them. She's always using her imagination to put Disney characters in her real life. Like, "Maui needs to go to Costco!" Or when we are at the park, "Oh no, Gaston fall off the slide!"
She is SO loving. She loves giving people big hugs. She holds her arms out wide, pauses for a second, and then jumps onto you. I am trying to remind her that she needs to ask people before she hugs them, because sometimes her friends don't want 8,000 hugs in a row. But it is really sweet!
She also tucks in her toys. Constantly. I am always finding her toys in James' crib. My favorite one was when she told me to be quiet because someone was sleeping and I looked down to see she had tucked in my crochet hook. She's so hilarious.
Cora love princesses, and balls, and trains, and cars, and so many other things.
She played basketball for an hour straight when we got a hoop. Even in her princess dress up shoes.
Her memory ASTOUNDS me. She likes to try to direct me when we are driving around. She can get us to the park from anywhere in Visalia.
She loves to help in the kitchen. This was her response when she helped me make cookies.
She played basketball for an hour straight when we got a hoop. Even in her princess dress up shoes.
Her memory ASTOUNDS me. She likes to try to direct me when we are driving around. She can get us to the park from anywhere in Visalia.
She loves to help in the kitchen. This was her response when she helped me make cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment