Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Cora Says.

Cora has been CRACKING me up lately, and I just need to write down some of the funny things she says.
-Her latest thing is talking about what she's going to be for Halloween. EVERYTHING is a potential costume. The other day she said: "Mom, can I be Moana for Halloween?" "Sure, you already have your Moana costume!" "No Mom, that isn't a costume." "Yes it is, it's your Moana dress!" "NO Mom, that's my Moana princess dress. I need a Moana COSTUME." Oh boy.

-While reading books the other night, Brandon asked her why she was making such a funny face. She said "My panties are just still in my body." So we got to explain what a wedgie was.

-Brandon was being a little bit impatient the other day trying to get everyone to the gym in time since he wanted to do a spinning class. I heard some arguing coming from the garage and when I went out he said "She keeps telling me to just be patient!" I said "Well, she's right Brandon." And she said "Yeah dad, just be patient!" Now he thinks it's a funny story and admits that he was being frazzled.

-"Cora, it's time to get ready for bed." "Ok Mom, I'm just listening to music on my phone right now!" "Really? What music are you listening to?" "Uh, Josh Grovan." "Ok Cora, it's time to say prayers." "Let me just turn my music down." *pushes the volume button on her pretend toy phone.*

-"Hold on Mom, I need to text my friend! Becky is sick!"

-"Mom, I want a pink kitty and it's purple puppy babies."

-"Sorry I'm back, I just had to take a SERIOUS poop! I saw it in the potty and I was like 'WHAAAAAA??'"

-"Cora, what do you have on your mouth?" "Umm, anything?" "Do you mean 'nothing'?"


- "Mom, can I have a _______ party?" There has been a suggestion for a slug party, snail party, marshmallow party, guitar party, unicorn party, table party, chair party, and door party for Cora's birthday. 4th and 5th years. I'm already tired thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment