Cora had her last day of preschool today.
Look at how big she is compared to the first year of school!
(I wish she would let me cut her bangs again!)
She has absolutely thrived this year. With her being my first kid, I worried about how she would fit in. Would she have friends? Would she miss me?
I didn't have to worry at all! Her teacher acted like Cora was her favorite (maybe she was? wink wink), and Cora ran headlong into her arms every day when I came to pick her up.
Cora was such a sweetheart at school. Multiple times her teachers told me that she was a helper with a new student. One time she brought a child who was crying tissues and wiped his tears. That filled me with so much pride. She was always sweet with James when he came to tear apart her classroom as I signed her out.
Cora is also so smart! She knew her numbers. letters and colors at the beginning of the year. I have no doubt she is exceeding expectations and will continue to thrive next year.
I am sad that she won't have Mrs. G and Mrs. DuPuy next year. They teach the Pre-K class on MWF, and Cora is just a little bit too young for that class. But all the teachers at her preschool are wonderful so I'm sure she will love it!
(And where is the cute picture of her with her teachers? Oh, she cried and said she was too tired to take a picture. Which made me sad, but nothing I could do right then.)
No comments:
Post a Comment