Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Cora semiannual update- 4 years old

I can't believe I have a 4 year old!
Cora is the sweetest girl. She looks out for her friends, and is very kind to the kids who need it.
She keeps saying funny things, like "I have never _______ today" when she wants to do something. Like, I know you haven't watched that show today.
She has quite the sense of style. She has also been getting into my makeup. I got this text one day after preschool drop off- "Did you know she had your makeup??" (I did not.) It figures that it was my neon pink lipstick that didn't come off for about 2 days.
Cora is a great big sister! She is always willing to help him and let him be part of her life. Even when James is being a stinker (which he is a lot of the time), she doesn't resort to hitting or hurting him. Sometimes I wish she would stand up for herself a little more against James, but then again I like her the way she is.
 Cora is joyful. She has her moments like any 4 year old, and tells us no and whines and doesn't listen. But when she is happy, she is REALLY happy.
 She is kind of timid with some things, but she loves to try things out. When her friends are around, of course.
 We sure love you, Cora Faye!

No comments:

Post a Comment