Monday, January 11, 2021

2021, here we come!

 I have been BAD at blogging for the last year or so! Phew. I really want to be better about it. I'll catch up on 2020 soon because WHAT A YEAR.

Just a funny story to start off 2021. This week I'm limping because I did a Body Pump class at the gym, and have been limping and uncomfortable for a few days (the squats did me in). With that and my ever growing belly, strangers are starting to notice my pregnancy.

I was checking out of Target earlier today, and the cashier asked "Are you about due?" I just had to laugh. She looked like she was in high school, and I didn't want to make her feel worse by saying "About 4 more months!" So I just said "In a bit".

This is what I was wearing.

In addition, I have gotten some funny comments from the kids.

The other day, Cora said "How do you exercise when your tummy is so big?"

James said "Mom, your tummy is too big for your shirt!" Because he could see a little bit of the maternity panel beneath my shirt.

And this morning he walked by, grazing my stomach with his fingers and saying to himself, "Huuuuuuge..."

They keep me humble!

Baby girl is growing well though! 23 weeks and about a pound.


No comments:

Post a Comment