(Just a reference to the old nursery rhyme, "To Market to Market to buy a fat pig, home again home again...)
Well, I am now again thoroughly enjoying the weather and diversity of people that Southern California offers. I spent about a week in Utah, which was (for the most part) enjoyable. I got to visit many of my friends in Provo, and to those who I didn't, sorry. I didn't have a ton of time down there, about 3 days, and most of that was spent at Alyse and Tommy's place. While I was there, Brandon and I went with Alyse and Tommy to the BYU men's volleyball game, which was pretty fun. I think I had more fun watching Cosmo than the game, but volleyball's fun to watch. They won in 3 straight matches. Since Tommy hated the picture we took, I won't put it up.
While we were waiting for the newlyweds to meet us, Brandon and I noticed something unusual for us outside... Warmth. It was perfect weather, about 65 degrees, and sunny enough that I was wearing my sunglasses from China (which do NOT make me look like a fly)
I only touched him by accident.
I can't find my camera right now, but I spent some time at Jared and Amy's house with their little kids in Holladay. And they are such a cute family. I got to talk to Heath (yes, the 3 month old) and Tate and I watched Cinderella... just some fun times like that. Unfortunately, I got sick Thursday morning, a few hours before I had to leave. And by sick, I mean I-don't-understand-how-people-with-morning-sickness-deal-with-this sick. Let's just say I didn't eat until dinner time. And one dose of Pepto-Bismol stayed down, but not the other. 2 hour flight home? Yeah, that seemed like 10 hours. I asked to trade seats with the guy in the aisle seat, because I was in the middle of the back row (closest to the bathroom), and you know what he said? "No, my shoulders are too big." Umm, you're not Hulk Hogan! His shoulders could have fit, so I just warned him to not sleep because I would have to get up very quickly if I felt sick. He was warned... But I didnt feel sick on the flight.
Needless to say, I am very relieved to get back here and start some homemade sun therapy sessions.
come on. 8 months already... we don't deserve the newlyweds title still!
ReplyDeleteAsk Mom... she'd probably say otherwise... besides it breaks the monotony of saying "Alyse and Tommy" every time i mention the pair of you
ReplyDelete