This is a week late, but it's fine... I was busy.
So I know pride is a sin... but I'm very proud of myself for this.
For Easter I decided to have a little bit of fun and play the role of the Easter bunny... I have never done that before. My target? Obviously Brandon. Part one was the scavenger hunt... which was actually a test in disguise. It had some majorly subtle clues in the eggs, just to see how well he knew me. They were also stationed throughout the house, which might have made it more obvious. But Brandon passed the test, and showed up to my apartment (as per the last clue), and found his basket:
And his breakfast:
I swear, the little black things on the right are sausages, not cockroaches.
I tried to be cute and make smiley face chocolate chip pancakes, but it kind of turned out like Arlington Steward from "the Box"... can you see the similarity?
The biggest similarity is the chunk missing out of the right side of their faces
So that was exciting, and Brandon loved it, even the disfigured pancake face. We then watched conference (none of my roommates were there to watch it, so I just guess we were the most righteous), and decided our day wasn't over yet. It was pretty nice weather outside, so we decided to do something outside. There are plenty of outdoors activities to do in Rexburg, but since neither of us wanted to change out of our sweats it largely limited the possibilities. We decided to go to the duck pond, and as Brandon is obsessed with animals he loved it.
The highlight was that massive goose in the front, who got so close he stepped on my feet.

I've been to this very same duck pond. It is so fun.
ReplyDelete