Saturday, March 26, 2011

Basketball

I never really get into sports. But when I do, I get WAY into sports. Such was the case with the NCAA tournament. I filled out a bracket this year again, and it was pretty fun to watch. Except my favorite team and the team I picked to win it all (BYU and Duke). Watching that last game was sick though, Jimmer made some pretty epic shots from all the way near the half court line.

This Cougar reminds me of another Wildcat I've grown to know and follow.... Brandon loves it haha.

Yes I want to watch HSM3 as soon as I get home Bethany.
As long as my bracket's now trash, I'm rooting for Butler. Or Arizona.

2 comments:

  1. Whoops Arizona just lost so I guess Butler it is until they probably lose next week haha so I ll keep you posted on who my champion will be.....but they probably won't even win the championship so....I ll just say to the team that comes off conqueror: I was rooting for you all along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaand thank YOU Brandon for that.

    ReplyDelete