On Friday, I made probably one of the most important phone calls ever. I sat down in my break between classes and called the Newport Beach temple.
Do I feel weird that I called the temple for my own sealing? Ummm, yes. But that's not the point. I did it, and now the most important thing I can do is get a temple recommend. I'm just trying to remind myself that other things are not quite as important... like the wedding colors (which was another ordeal that took a while for me to decide).
So the date is August 20, in the Newport Beach temple! The wedding itself is at noon, which gives us time to sleep in a little bit before I have to go get my hair and makeup done for all the pictures. There will be a dinner the night before for people who have come from out of town, but the time of the reception is still undecided. This is CRAZY! I love that I have a date to look forward to now though. We've made silly references like what our first dog's name is going to be (Bandit, Wallace, or Gus, depending on the breed) and where we want to live, but it's all just been silly talk. Now we can talk about real things!
In case anyone wanted to know how we looked when we're truly happy... this was taken about an hour after he proposed. We have no idea what we're getting into haha.

oh gross, you guys are going to be dog people?
ReplyDeleteBetter than cat people. It wouldn't be for a while, I just melt when I see puppies.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait Camille... Your wedding pics at the Newport temple will be amazing! I am excited to get to go there for the first time! xoxo D
ReplyDelete