Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our Fall Happenings

So I thought I would update everyone (who actually cares) about our fall semester so far. In case anyone thought we died after our wedding.
As mentioned before, it's been kind of an unorthodox semester, with Brandon working all night on the weekends. However, I love it. Since he's gone all the time on the weekends, we love spending time together during the week. We've had a few highlights of the semester so far, and with some pictures.
For Halloween, we weren't really going to dress up. All the parties were the weekend before, and we hadn't actually planned a costume. However, last night at about 9:30, i started feeling badly that I didn't have a costume and everyone else was running around in theirs. So Brandon, being the guy he is, told me he was going to make a costume for me. He also let me come up with a costume for him, provided that I wouldn't put him in a dress... it was tempting but he won't fit into any of them. Here's how it turned out:
Yes those are my jeans he's wearing... we're pretty petite. I like that we've got our costumes without exposing 90% of my skin or being totally nasty and gruesome.
Some other highlights have been going to dinner with Brandon's aunt Linda at Buffalo Wild Wings:
Brandon running his Temple to Temple Relay:
And other exciting moments. We never went to a haunted maze or a haunted house because i'm too afraid of being alone all night long when he's working. We are going to spend Thanksgiving here with Megan and Taylor, and it will be AWESOME. We're going to run a 5K and have a full-on dinner. It will be legen- wait for it- DARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment