Brandon and I are violent sleepers. I thought I'd record some of our funnier moments before we learn how to not hurt each other in our sleep.
The second night of our honeymoon, Brandon woke up to hear me saying "No, no, no, no, no!" in my sleep. He woke me up and asked what was wrong, and I Asked him if he had a brother named Angel. He said "umm, no. You just saw my whole family this weekend." I continued to tell him how he had a brother named Angel in my dream, and told him about the dream. He told me to go back to sleep, and I did. A little while later he woke up to me saying, "No no, I just had to tell him about his brother named Angel..." and describing the whole conversation we had just had. Needless to say, he was freaked out. That was only the beginning.
Since then, we have had plenty of fun. Both of us have rolled over in the night and hit each other in the face, leading to a few tears (from me). Or there was the time Brandon tried to reclaim some sheets from my burrito wrapped body. He started pulling just a little bit, and apparently I just lit into him. I told him if he wanted sheets he could ask, and not be so mean about it... Naturally I remember nothing of this.
Fast forward to November 1... We were going to sleep and he conversation went something like this:
Me: good night
Brandon: good night
Me: sweet dreams!
Brandon: you too, hope your clarinet piece goes well!
Me: ....... What?
Brandon: yeah I just had a dream about it while we were talking.
#thingswewishweknewbeforewegotmarried
Ps Brandon's going to be embarrassed when he reads the last story, because I'm sure he doesn't remember it.
This is awesome. I once dreamt that Quinn had a spider on his face so I used my fist to smash it. I woke up half way through the process, but still succeeded in hitting him (super hard). I was so embarrassed that I rolled over and pretended to still be asleep. It was years later that I admitted that I was actually awake when I hit him, just disoriented! Isn't married life fantastic :)
ReplyDeleteYeah I just kneed Brandon in the throat the other night because I rolled over as he was trying to get out of bed haha... Luckily we're both the same way so no one person gets more abused than the other. Brandon's trying to learn how to talk to me when I'm asleep so he can get more out of my dreams haha
ReplyDelete