Sunday, January 15, 2012

MONTREAL Baby!


So, for those who haven't heard, Austin got his mission call. I was fortunate enough to be able to watch it on the computer and listen to the conference call. I was in the middle of parent orientation for my preschool, but as it is a mainly Mormon school they let me leave to listen to him open his call. It was super cute to watch him as he opened it, because he was so excited. We were all so nervous to hear where he was going, but when he said "Montreal Quebec, French speaking", we were all stunned. NOBODY in our family has ever spoken French before. But, he's motivated now. He's already enrolled in a French class and will be buying all the many many many layers of clothes that he needs to survive the Arctic tundra. I will definitely be posting more updates on it, but for right now we're all SO excited for him!
(Jimmer much?)

No comments:

Post a Comment