So I haven't posted in a while, and I have about 6 posts to update, but I have not had ANY time to update my blog lately. I just thought I'd give everyone a nice quick update on how this semester's going to be. HARD. I have 24 hours of classes a week, crammed into 14 credits. My classes are supposed to be the hardest that I will take for my major. I'm student teaching in a preschool, and it's already proving to be super hard. I haven't even started one of my classes, due to the teacher being out for knee surgery. Soooo we'll see how it turns out. There are so many things that I am grateful for this semester, however. The top of my list has to start with: My very patient husband that I do not deserve. I have hardly had any time to spend with him, and he takes it like a champ. I'm home for only a few hours a day, and even then I'm doing homework. I'm also grateful for the girls in my classes. I have a few girls in all of my classes, and I believe that I would die if I didn't have them.
The thing that keeps running through my mind is "These are the times that try men's souls". It may sound silly, but I seriously do not know how I will handle this semester. So, it will be interesting to see how it turns out.
I kind of don't believe this post Camille, because you are pretty awesome and I have seen you do some pretty hard things in your little life... so if THAT doesn't prove you can make it through this, I don't know what does.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mateo!! I needed a boost like that... I'm definitely going to pull through this semester but sometimes it's overwhelming.
ReplyDelete