Sunday, January 22, 2012

Squirrel

Quick post... Because I'm proud of it.
For my second preschool lesson, I'm teaching about squirrels. As I have to try and keep up with some very creative girls in my lab, I decided to make a squirrel by myself. It took a few days, but I got it, and here is the result:
Yes his ears are off center, and yes he's not that impressive to look at, (and yes I look funny) but I don't care. Because I DID IT. I don't feel bad about crocheting for the sake of classes, because I'm expanding my talents... I'm going to make more (so his ears aren't crooked).. I know Brandon definitely wants one.
Also, if there are any parents of preschool aged children reading this, could you ask your kids what they know about squirrels? It's part of my preassessment for my lesson plans. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. i'm very impressed by your squirrel! it's awesome you crochet, i wish i had that skill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, if I can learn it, you can too! I just looked it up on youtube and learned from there.

    ReplyDelete