Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer Plans

So I'm done with my classes on Tuesday. It can't come fast enough! We've been trying to get a list of things going for what we want to do this summer and so far we don't have much set in stone. We do, however, have:
MIDNIGHT PREMIERE OF DARK KNIGHT RISES!!!! Yesssss
Twin Falls for a day (Temple #8 on our list, and where Grandma Murphy grew up. We have plenty of things to see there!)
Drive-In movie
Wind caves hike near Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Golfing with Scott and Christie
Murphy Family Reunion down in Aspen Grove.
Bethany going to EFY up here for a week.
White Water Rafting in Wyoming with Bethany (and Dallin if he comes up here)


Other possiblities:
Logan
Bonfire
Hi-C Hot Springs
Rent bikes
Chukars (Idaho Falls baseball team) game
And many other things on a list titled "Rexburg Bucket List". (See later post)


I just had to list all the things we have to get me going through putting together all of my projects for the next two days. Almost done! Until then, I have to put together a case study of over 100 pages and make up a binder of science notes that I have spread throughout my apartment. So, cheers! The next time I blog I will only have one more semester of classes until I student teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment