Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Praying for Boston.

Ugh, the world is such an awful place to live right now.
The Boston Marathon is an accomplishment. It shouldn't be something that people fear... again, like a movie theater or an elementary school. This is terrible!
But I have loved hearing about the humanity that has happened as a result. I wish it didn't have to happen, but hearing what these athletes have done is beautiful. I loved the fact that the Red Cross couldn't even take more blood because so many people were running straight from the race to the hospital. It may be an urban legend, but I find it inspiring.

This picture has been going around Facebook, and I think it applies to so many of the awful things we see in our world today.
I just hug Brandon when I hear of stuff like this. I'm grateful for the sealing power of marriage. This world is so unpredictable, and I know that if something this horrific ever happened to a member of my family, I would be OK in the long run because our marriage goes beyond "Til death do us part".
So, I'm praying for Boston. And I sure hope that this world gets to be a better place soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment