134 credits.
11 semesters.
5 years.
1 GRADUATION.
So yes, it happened. We graduated! For the sake of time, here are some pictures:
Both our sets of parents came into town Thursday night, and we went to dinner at Garcia's.
Friday, I just had to plan my lessons for next week.
After that, it was time for pictures:
(Note: I told them I didn't want to do a jumping picture, because I knew I could never jump at the right time.)
We had people honking at us.
Where I have had sooooo many classes.
My mom sent me this picture, probably without realizing that I completely closed my eyes at the wrong time.
I have more pictures we'll put up, but these are mainly for Austin's sake. So he can believe that it actually happened.
it was pretty surreal, when President Clark said he bestowed the degrees upon us I wanted to laugh and cry and scream for joy at the same time. I'm so glad that I have a husband and parents and in-laws and so many friends and family members who have helped support me through this time.
The irony is... I have to go student teach now. Oh yeah, they didn't tell you? They extended student teaching so I still have 2 more weeks... Press on.
it was pretty surreal, when President Clark said he bestowed the degrees upon us I wanted to laugh and cry and scream for joy at the same time. I'm so glad that I have a husband and parents and in-laws and so many friends and family members who have helped support me through this time.
The irony is... I have to go student teach now. Oh yeah, they didn't tell you? They extended student teaching so I still have 2 more weeks... Press on.







Hey, I've been to eight of your cities you want to visit! booyah. hahah.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! the best feeling ever!
ReplyDelete