Monday, April 29, 2013

Only for Uncle Austin's sake.

Ok, this was the funniest story and totally just my bragging as an aunt, so bear with me.
Today during recess I was eating in the staff room when I got a call from Alyse. I answered it, and couldn't hear anything over the other end. Then, I heard a couple of beeps like some little hand was pushing the buttons on the phone... and then I hear, "Mehhhhhhh... mehhhh... EHHHHHHHHH!" I started saying "Dane? Daaaannnnne! Dane! Hi Dane!" like the aunt of a baby that I am. I mean, chances are he didn't even have his ear to the phone. Then, Alyse got on the phone and was laughing. Apparently, Dane saw the phone out of the corner of his eye and rolled over on the bed for the first time (and last time) and grabbed the phone. Then, as he is so advanced, he called me and wanted to talk.
I laughed about it all day long. I sure do love that little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment